Sunday, February 28, 2016

GTADA ep2: Naturalism/Evolution vs. Intelligent Design

Subscribe in a reader

Naturalism/Evolution vs. Intelligent Design

This week's discussion goes through the weighty topics of Naturalism/Evolution vs. Intelligent Design.  Beginning with the Big Bang and moving up to when humans came around.  This one is abnormally long, due to the depth of material and discussion.

Update!
I (Doug) mis-spoke A LOT during this session.  I basically was intermixing details between DNA replication, DNA transcription into mRNA, and Translation (from mRNA -> Protein).  Below are pictures I found online which really show a high-level overview much better than I did with my explaining.
Less-detailed overview

More detailed overview

DNA Replication in detail


Further update 3/4/2016:

Here is an article posted today about "Red Shift" and peering into history (in a manner of speaking).

No comments:

Post a Comment